Monday, July 27, 2009

Friday, July 24, 2009
For the past 3 days I have been spending my spare time at the “Information Technology” (IT) office at the MTC. I have been having a number of problems with my laptop computer. Every time we think we have solved a problem we discover that we’ve created a couple of new problems. It has been very frustrating. But with the help of all of the staff in the IT office I think everything is finally working. Not working exactly the way it is supposed to but good enough considering all of the “work-a-rounds” I’ve been doing. At least now I can sink my PDA to the laptop and all of my contacts show up again.
This afternoon we got our hair cut, both Pam and I for the last time stateside before we arrive in the D.R. We did our laundry and packed our bags. We were very careful to distribute the weight this time so no bag is over 50 pounds. Now if we can just get a good night’s sleep before we have to wake up at 2:00am to make the rendezvous with the shuttle that will pick us up at 3:00am to take us to the airport in SLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment