Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, September 27, 2010

Since last Friday was a national holiday in the DR, I had to do my “Diligencias” (Errands) this morning that I should have done on Friday. On my way to Centro de Servicio I came across an interesting site. Somehow a car found itself in a tough predicaments.



Hna. Johnson’s day was hectic and frustrating as usual. She has a never ending list of responsibilities that all have deadlines. She is a trooper though; in spite of IMOS going down multiple times today she kept plugging away at it and got all of her work done.

We thought we were done with a hectic day. We planned to go to FHE with the other Senior missionaries tonight but then we got a phone call from the AP’s at our home at about 5:30pm. We weren’t done after all. We ran back to the office to prepare Temple clothing cards for the Los Alcarrizos Zone. They will be attending the Temple tomorrow morning at 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment