Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010

We had another busy day in the office. I was off to the post office and Aduana (Customs office) by 8:30. I wanted to get a jump start on the day so I could get as much done as possible. However when I got to the Aduana it took me much longer than usual. There were 9 packages there and when there are so many packages, it takes the Aduana staff longer to find them all. But the extra time is worth it. The missionaries that get these packages from home love to get it. When we show up with packages for them, they literally light up. It’s great.



I feel sorry for the Elders and Hermanas that never get packages from home. I often wonder, “What are they thinking?” The parents, friends and ward members of these poor missionaries don’t have a clue how important it is for them to get a package now and then. The only thing that makes a missionary happier than getting a package from home is a convert baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment