Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thursday, October 15, 2009

We are still having a problem with the office computer network in the office. I have to share my computer with the AP’s almost every day because of it. It means I can’t get everything done, or at least I can’t get things done when I need to. Oh well, one of these days our computer expert, Carlos Rubio, from Centro Servicio (Central Services) will be back and fix it. Although every time he works on the network there seems to be new problems when he leaves.

Unbeknownst to me, we were scheduled for a new AC unit in the mail room today. The whole wall was torn apart to get at the pipes & wiring. Everything was completely put back together and finished in about 3 hours. Its little surprises like this that keeps our lives interesting in the Mission Office.

Our early morning exercise has been put on hold. Hna. Johnson is still fighting a very bad cold. For the past 7 days she has been constantly coughing. Because of it we haven’t been walking in the early morning for the past week. Hopefully she will improve and we will get back on our exercise regimen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment