Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunday, March 28, 2010

This morning before we left the house we knelt down for our family prayer as usual. It was my turn to pray and Hna. Johnson asked me to please ask for a special blessing on us as we give our talks in Sacrament meeting today. The Lord did hear and answer our prayer. Our talks in the Los Arroyos Branch went very well. Hna. Johnson’s talk was very good, all in Spanish and she practiced it to have it all memorized. She had written it all out on a sheet of paper that she had in front of her but only had to refer to it a couple of times. Her talk and testimony lasted 5 minutes; it was a very good meeting.



After the meeting the Elder’s Quorum President and his 1st Counselor asked me to meet with them in the bishop’s office. They asked me to teach the Elder’s Quorum the 2nd and 3rd Sundays of each month from the new manual “Pricipios Del Evangelio” (Principles of the Gospel). I was happy to say yes, it looks like I will be doing a lot of lesson preparation in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment