Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The office was busy today; we were teaching Elder Huey and Elder Barquero a lot of the things Hna. Johnson and I do in the office. Hna. Johnson taught them how to prepare “Reembolsos” and New Arrival packets.

I spent the afternoon with Elder Huey and Barquero reviewing the pages of the office procedures manual I’ve been writing for the past year and a half. The manual gives detailed steps by step instructions on everything I do in office, where to find it, when to do it and where to file it.



This evening I went to Bravo to do our weekly shopping we didn’t have time to do on Saturday, our regular shopping day. The store was very, very busy. Every Tuesday they run store specials and it is their busiest day of the week. I was in line at the check out for 30 minutes waiting for my turn to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment