Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This evening Hna. Johnson and I went to the movie “Harry Potter – The Deathly Hollows”. This is one of Hna. Johnson’s favorite series of books she has read and she loves the movies too. This latest movie didn’t disappoint her. She enjoyed it a lot. She came out of the theater talking all about it and the book. We had a good time.

Earlier in the day I was with Elder Huey on a “Diligencia” to buy office supplies I accidently mentioned that Hna. Johnson and I were going to see “Harry Potter”. Elder Huey said, “Don’t tell me, don’t tell me anything, I don’t want to hear anything about it. I’ll see it when I get home.” It’s a great thing these young men and young women do when they leave home to serve a mission. They put their lives on hold for one and a half to two years and dedicate their energy and all their time to the work of the Lord. Elder Huey as well as all the rest of the missionaries are true disciple of the savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment