Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thursday, December 17, 2009

All morning our focus was on preparations for the big weekend in Nayba and DuvergĂ©. I fired up the portable generator and did a load test. Hna. Johnson printed the programs and script sheets for the programs, etc. On our way home we went shopping again for the last of the items we need to take with us tomorrow morning. I just hope we haven’t forgotten anything. We’ve been checking our list, (… and checking them twice!) to make sure nothing is overlooked. Our pickup is going to be loaded.



This afternoon I had to go to “Orange”, our cell phone provider for the all of the missionaries. As luck would have it, the lines were long and I got the slowest agent in the world. I only needed to get 4 cell phones replaced and it took me over 2 hours. Then the notorious Dominican traffic held me in gridlock for almost an hour as I drove back the6 miles to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment