Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friday, March 12, 2010

Same routine in the office today; lots of work. Hna. Johnson has tackled the new task of keeping the transfer board up-to-date in IMOS. No one has had time to do it in the past 4 weeks but she has successfully learned the system and updated it yesterday and today. She is getting very good with the computer!




This evening Hna. Johnson and I took advantage of the health club at the Dominican Fiesta for the first time. I used the stair climbing machine until my knees started hurting so I switched to the Nordic Tracker. It was much easier on my knees; I like it a lot. Hna. Johnson tried several different machines including the ones used. She spent most of her time on the treadmill and worked up quite a sweat. We need the exercise a lot. Hopefully we can get into a routine of working out now that we have more time.



No comments:

Post a Comment