Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I had a rough night last night. It started at about the time we left the office at 5:30 and my health went downhill from there. By 2:00am I had a fever with chills. I had an excruciating headache and all of my joints and bones ached, even my jaw and teeth ached. I had all the classic symptoms of the flu. Needless to say I didn’t get much sleep. When I got up I still had a bit of a fever so I stayed home from work. I didn’t want anyone catching my bug. However, by noon I was feeling much better. I still had a bit of a headache but I was over all of the other symptoms. That was the shortest case of the flu I’ve ever had. I’ve heard of the 24 hour flu but mine was only 18 hours, if that.



The last 2 months have been very unlucky for me and my cameras. I found out this evening that I’ve killed another camera! This time it’s Hna. Johnson’s. I drowned my camera in the ocean June twelfth. I’ve been using Hna. Johnson’s camera since then. Yesterday the camera accidently bounced out of its belt holster. When it hit the ground it cracked the LCD display. The camera can still take a picture but I can’t see what I’m taking the picture of nor can I review it on the screen. I am once again very sad! Jared and Tere are bringing me my new camera when they come in a week and a half to visit. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment