Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday, August 13, 2010

Not much to report today, I had my usual errands and Hna. Johnson had her plate full of work in the office as usual. I do have one good thing to report though. Elder Richardo Arreola had successful surgery this afternoon. He had his ingrown toenail removed by Dr. Kilgore, the Area doctor. He showed off the pictures to all of us in the office. But then he showed us the video that Elder Keys took with his little digital camera. He had the whole operation on video.




The pictures and the video made me think of my mission in Mexico 40 years ago when I had an ingrown toenail removed too. I still remember how much pain I was in because the Mexican doctor didn’t know how to deaden my toe. Thank goodness Dr. Kilgore was doing this operation for Elder Arreola, it didn’t hurt him a bit and the surgery went perfectly. Elder Arreola will have to stay off of his foot for a couple of days but then he will be right back in the field to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment