Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going on a mission and living on a budget go hand in hand. We’ve been budgeting our money for the past 13 ½ months of our mission and trying to stick to it. We’ve done well but the end of every month is always a struggle to hold out until our next withdrawal from the bank. This weekend we got to go to the bank for our regularly scheduled withdrawal and do our grocery shopping today. It’s really nice to be able to go to the grocery store and restock our cupboards.

We have our family to thank for our financial support while we serve our mission. We wouldn’t have a budget at all if so many of our family weren’t working so hard to make our mission financially possible. We simply couldn’t be here if it weren’t for their long hours of hard work, unselfish service and love. Hna. Johnson and I love our family and extending family. The long hours of work at the flower shop is really appreciated. We love each of you and your support for us.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Johnsons! I can't think of any other way to contact you because despite all my time in the office, I never memorized that very complicated Email address. So, in short, I appreciate you're offer to help me with the flowers at my "supposed" wedding but it didn't work out...we're going to get married the end of December. Sorry. =D Thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete