Friday, September 11, 2009



Monday, September 07, 2009 (Our 38th Anniversary!)

Today is our 38th Anniversary. It doesn’t seem that long. We gave no big special gifts this year. We both feel like our mission is the gift we’ve given each other for all of the special occasions combined for the next year and a half. Although we couldn’t have an anniversary go by without doing a little something so I bought a nice Chrystal vase for flowers and Hna. Johnson backed a big batch of brownies with chocolate icing. It has been a very nice anniversary. I can’t think of a better place to celebrate an anniversary than on a mission serving the Lord’s children her in paradise. (Ok, so it’s way too hot to be paradise. In fact it’s hot enough here to be that other place but regardless of the temperature and the humidity, it’s still paradise.)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Anniversary! I know I remember everyone's birthdays so I can't be expected to remember Anniversaries too, can I?!? Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete