Saturday, September 12, 2009




Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another routine day at the Mission office, which means nothing goes as planned and I end up spending all day on the road. This time Elder Bates and I delivering water tanks, ironing boards, refrigerators, among other things, to various Elders here in the Capital.

One of the areas we we nt to was way out in the nor th west corning of Santo Domingo. While we drove the streets I was very surpised to see sidewalk flower venders everywhere. So you know what that means, Hna. Johnson got more fresh flowers to arrange for our apartment.

Then later in the evening we treated ourselves to ice cream at the corner “Bon” ice cream shop. We’ve had it several times and it is really good. If I’m not careful I’ll gain back those 14 pounds I’ve lost since the start of our mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment