Tuesday, September 29, 2009



Sunday, September 27, 2009

I’ve known for two months that I was going to be made Branch President in Neyba. At our meetings in Duverge I was in for a surprise. President Almonte sustained me as branch president there too. President Almonte has complete confidence that I will be able to fill both positions. I pray that the Lord will help me fulfill my callings to His satisfaction and the Kingdom of the Lord will continue to grow here in this part of His vineyard.

Duverge has an interesting history in the church. There have been missionaries preaching the gospel there for over 20 years. There has been a branch there multiple times in the past. However jobs are scarce so most of the men with leadership potential move to the capital to find work. There are also a lot of inactive members. At today’s meeting there was a brother there that no one knew. He and his family have been members for 10 years and they just moved back to Duverge. Wow… I could have sworn I was looking at the next Branch President!

No comments:

Post a Comment